Monday, January 10, 2011

Wordings For Inviting Buyers For Stone Fair

quasi dimenticavo...

"I almost forgot ..." is the phrase that I repeat often, and luckily just in time before making fool!
This time no one would notice but I promised to post photos of crochet jewels made last month, so here they are:



a ring to ' crochet, Chenove! All cotton and beads with the same design as the purple one made some 'time ago



earrings with turquoise stones and beads crocheted beige . They are simple but they make their shape, no?



a little more 'red, this time combined with areas of red stone and wooden beads



inevitable gray. crochet a sphere and a sphere irregular opaque (plastic and then light)
what I like matt!







swirl earrings. I was sure, absolutely sure of having shown the purple one but ... I was wrong.
even these are crocheted with cotton beads. To purple swirl ho abbinato perline color petrolio, poi ambra e beige e infine blu e legno.

direi che per oggi può bastare anche se non ho finito qui (e non è una minaccia! mancano tante altre cose: le collane e atri orecchini)
ho una... anzi due piccole comunicazioni/pubblicità da fare:

- ho una pagina su facebook  dedicata a tutte le mie realizzazioni e mi farebbe molto piacere ricevere una vostra visita, un "mi piace", un commento,  un suggerimento a centinaia di amici :P
- ho aperto un negozio su artesanum !!! ci sono solo due o tre cose ma spero di riempirlo presto

che dire... grazie  :-)

ilaria

0 comments:

Post a Comment