Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Imax Seating Chart Silver City

Ossessione settimanale

some time each a new week comes out. Among those passing through, those who are with me for years, those who take me much to go on top of the list ... there so many technical person to give vent to his hands who can not stand still. The obsession of last week had starring the hook with a single purpose: to purses. Why? Bo. No one has asked for me, referred to or inspired me in any way. I've seen balls of cotton and linen colored ribbons and placed in the transparent box and struck a spark. Shot and already passed! A shock rather than a stroke of lightning.


Le taschine: gialla, rossa e arancione sono in cotone. Quella blu รจ in lino. Escluso il nastro in cotone grezzo del sacchetto arancione, gli altri merletti sono tra il vecchio e l’antico. La larghezza va dagli 8 ai 12 cm.








Ai perplessi che si ask: "What are these pockets ever so small?"
You have no idea how many mini-junk are in desperate need of a mini-purse, coins, hair clips, travel sewing kit, lip balm ... in my bag, I even have a compass and a small meter roll! And with this confession I've reached my minimum, I hope. In these days I'm dazed and sleepy (as usual) and I can not even blame the spring!

Despite the head in the air, I can not forget to thank Anna , a dear blogger who honored me (Yeah, a prize to me!) With the Sunshine Award . I take this opportunity to thank (I feel the Oscar night: P) all the girls that follow me, leave me feedback, comments and greetings. I'm fond of this blog and everything that goes around ... few months ago I would not have even thought of that! thanks:)

ilaria

0 comments:

Post a Comment