Put me in your hands an old tablecloth 70 although stained and with a few holes and you will make me happy. Basically just a little, right? I'd settle even for tents, covers, tapestries, shirts ... In short, any tissue that should be removed from the cabinet. To the delight of those who shares a room with me! This is proof that what we cherish, sooner or later, I use it.
few days ago a stroll among the blog gave me the inspiration. I have a folder chock-full of material for sewing cloth dolls (codenamed PP: puppet), but due to lack of decent clothes and sewing projects even more whimsical reference irresistible.
I refuse to buy clothes on the internet without being able to tap and in stores where I have to ask for something specific! What do you know what I want? I need something to inspire me ... good or bad speech is incomprehensible to imagine what more I can achieve success in a fabric shop!
Returning to the previous nonsense ... this time I could not resist! I saw the adorable stuffed elephant in the blog Babi and I started work after a short hour.
On December 30, between a sweet and to prepare a sandwich for dinner here is what came out of the tablecloth.
Right in the middle of the photo shoot, the terrible Ercolino's stole the show!
took it to the trunk and wanted to take it away, no! is miooooo
After two (or three?) years, I finally picked up needle and thread make a puppet. He is the number three, the first two are bears, made with two different models, but not show them to you for that bit 'of modesty I have left!
I did not find many free templates around, help me with some links? thanks!
ilaria
0 comments:
Post a Comment