Continuo il volo su Asiago, iniziato lo scorso post. Ricordo che l’autore è VicDabor e che lo trovate nel BlogFsx
Se non erro, questo è il campanile del duomo di Asiago, la chiesa di San Matteo.
A particular view taken using a telephoto lens.
me down with a height of almost zero near the front of the Cathedral
"Asiago: the most small but the brightest cities in Italy "This is the opinion of the great D'Annunzio.
Atterro nella piazza. In realtà non sono mai stato ad Asiago e una delle tante cose belle offerte da FSX, e soprattutto dai generosi scenerist della Scuola Italiana, è proprio la possibilità di viaggiare virtualmente
…mi sono fatto un appunto mentale: appena possibile, voglio conoscere Asiago, dal vero!
Poco fuori l’abitato, ecco il Military Memorial of Asiago, containing the remains of 60,000 Italian and Austrian soldiers
This area, in fact, was the scene of war, particularly in 1916, the
The Silence of the snow-covered trees seems to erase the memories of so much tragedy. I had a grandfather who had fought here, in the First World War
then I head to a small, charming and picturesque village ...
... where I finally I put on a soft carpet of snow.
0 comments:
Post a Comment