Thursday, March 10, 2011

Zinc Plating Price List

Comelico in summer version

"...anche qui i dettagli sono soddisfacenti" dicevo nel mio ultimo post; questa foto conferma la mia affermazione, notate le auto parcheggiate....




Adesso abbandono il fondovalle e mi dirigo verso Comelico. Volando accanto alle montagne si nota con soddisfazione la mano di Frank, scenerist impareggiabile, lasciatemelo dire.



Bellissime queste pareti



I wanted to take this picture, the border zone between the default FSX and the beginning of the scenario, to make clear the differences of color, detail, sharpness and richness of the scenario



However, here we are at the heart of the scenario! Note the trees that stand on the crest of the mountains and on the river ...



If you remember, this town we have seen in previous posts, covered with snow


I do a long ride at low altitude, enjoying the details ...
Below me the church, with its car park, and beyond that, the little village cemetery





... and now I'm preparing to leave for a new flight



>


0 comments:

Post a Comment