Friday, March 4, 2011

Majestic Suites Bangkok

Kreativ Blogger Award

thank my same name, Ilaria, and its Charter of for this award and for the nice dedication . It 'a very good idea to link some of the blogs that I follow and appreciate. In the list are in order: the first blog that I started to follow, friends in the flesh, who gave me good advice, new blog that will follow, girls and bright sun (which should give me some suggestions).

- amigurumi of Ladyhook
- Arteteca Rachel
- wire, felt and fantasy Babi
- 's hobbies Lety
- The lair of the monster meatball Mopo
-
Elisa's hands - of Lies Donnaraita
- Love potion design Antoinette
- knitting here and there Anna
- Stranamenteio Tiziana

Needless to say that I mentioned another dozen blogs, but not miss the opportunity.
The rules of the award are two: a list of ten blogs which deliver prize (fatto!) and another ten-point list that speaks to me (here comes the catch after the award !!!).

I would like to turn the world on foot, if only there were more public toilets [1]. I stop to watch the end credits of movies, listening to the soundtrack, scroll down and last names of unknown people and I hope, in vain, that no one interrupts [2]. I believe in the tangible and scientifically proven. I have few certainties and trust in the sincerity of all, almost everyone. I do not perform acts that would like to receive [3]. I like the green, the silence, the smell of the sea but I need to oxygenate the smog and chaos of the mind [4]. I'd live with cookies and fruit salad; maybe once a week, Give me a fry [5]. I have a soft spot for maps, from the oldest to school maps (google maps is not within my pleasures). I would like a world map painted on a wall; now I'll settle for a cold, rigid plastic card [6]. They are boring, meticulous and sour ... almost always [7]. I was not afraid of growing old, then I changed my mind [8]. Love found me and luckily did not ask for permission [9]. I hate talking about me [10].

ilaria

0 comments:

Post a Comment