Does anyone remember? The cunning black cat with the magic suitcase ...
This video is from 1959 but have achieved unprecedented episodes in 1995 ... I twenty-five years (ok, twenty-six!) and I often saw on television as a child but could not find any video in Italian.
All this preamble to show photos of 'Last cake! I pushed a bit '(very little) for the choice of the subject of birthday cake Valentina.
sponge, mascarpone cream, chocolate and sugar paste. The disc is made of sugar and roll the dough then brush hand, colored with food colors. The wheels are stuck on the edge is colored chocolate and sugar paste.
I think Felix is \u200b\u200ba great subject for the cake.
As you can see from the picture the camera and they started fighting the cream: pistachio cream but not with mascarpone.
yarn, fabrics and crochets are temporary rest ... little time and no news! But on Saturday afternoon was enjoyable and productive. Three hours spent with Rachel , Mopo and sister have gone in a flash, the theme of the day: corn paste! Some disaster and a few masterpieces, it means that we will see more often ... need to practice a lot!
ilaria
0 comments:
Post a Comment