Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What Paint Do I Use For A Microwave

con o senza bottoni?

have matched his hat. The first knitted and also of my own! But I can not boast, actually I made up because the patterns that excluding those who do not understand and I'm sick of following there is very little.




keep wondering: why I chose this form of cover with the band on the forehead? I is not bad but not divine. I saw a hat worked in this way (with the band ribbed cuff and rice) and the model in the picture was fine. Here, the model!
However, the hat is finished, no holes or plumes then that's fine. I stopped to ask the camera to give me back the right color, I've got waived.
There is one final question, buttons, or buttons are not? Consigliatemi ...

ilaria

0 comments:

Post a Comment