Two days of pleasant commitments stuck behind each other. Something is missing, the other could not be postponed but just do better!
Mid weekend in the kitchen with mom struggling with cream, sponge cake, cream, sugar paste, dyes and brushes ... we made two cakes for a small granddaughter. Both are covered and decorated with sugar paste. Has a wafer with Minnie and Mickey Mouse, the other is all hand-colored sugar (a couple of hours to paint the ears minnie, I hope it was worth it!)
However, once over the cake , there was still a part of the gift ... a back cover, a little more, Cotton aquamarine. The photo taken in haste does not perform well (sucks !!!), admired the cloth in the kitchen and the plastic flower yet to pin ... was tardiiiii
The balance of the week just ended was good.
I won the Lottery White 's AmigurumiWorld , Yay! is so nice to win, just because my number was 9. I won the prizes at a friend's blog and of crochet: Ross amigurumi . After two days three soft balls of wool were already in my basket!
Saturday afternoon the am ic h , after two weeks of abstinence. And finally a look at the blog-friends ... and what do I find? a prize! or four?
I received four "dear blog" motivated by tear, thank you thank
:
of Byakko The trails wind . He opened a blog recently but is already full of work. It ranges from knitting, cross-stitch, crochet, amigurumi's ... and manages all right!
Orsola wild Tamatadi . I met recently on the forum by hand and does not go unnoticed. Clever, witty and very simpatica.
Wildspottedcow e Creative life , due nuovissime conoscenze. Non so come siano arrivate al mio blog ma ne sono felice perché mi hanno permesso di scoprire il loro spazio creativo!
Vi ringrazio, tanto! questi cuori di zucchero sono per voi che avete scelto di dare proprio a me questo premio...
...e anche per tutti voi che mi seguite e mi fate capire che non perdo un paio di ore di sonno ogni giorno senza motivo!
adesso basta zucchero!!!
ilaria
0 comments:
Post a Comment