Cups strange around the web.
I will not dwell on those decorated and painted in the most desperate, I focus on function. Use a cup for tea is only a little.
from the breakfast
helps maintain the line and do not overdo the portions, maybe!
right for those who need a little help to awaken the brain (regalatemela!)
why not turn a camera lens 800 € in a teacup?
in this strange link found many cups of course very useful!
yes you are right ... is a normal white cup with a mustache drawn over blacks.
Avoid using one with the muzzles of animals, but the walrus is my favorite: P
furnish a little 'home
... and chandeliers .
This cup-lamp is an idea that I'll steal. Congratulations to the first who thought of it!
Accessories ... Special
Um ... um ... the combination of cup and ball
(time ago I saw numerous examples, even in blog-friends, but I was not able to find anything other than this! Notify you other examples of portagomitolo in the cup, thanks.)
You saw very special cups that do not appear in my list? I'd love to see them! Good tea
ilaria
0 comments:
Post a Comment