Here we are back on the Gran Sasso of Italy
the Adriatic Sea in the distance marks the horizon of blue. My intention now is to go to repose on that seat over there ...
not walk the ridge but go down a little bit of quota: the individual rocks, pebbles I would almost say the stones are clearly visible under my Lama.
In contrast to the top, the sides of the Gran Sasso are dressed in lush vegetation
Okay, we wandered enough: I take my share and widen the seat over there ... here is where I want to land
The view from the side window, in fact the right side of cab, is invaluable and we are on a Frank scenario, needless to say.
Et Voila! Here I landed.
Do gas is distributed. I get out of proportion to admire the mountain walls
they put me in a valley and runs through
could not miss a stop at the refuge
I allocation: Now you're flying over the Gran Sasso!
0 comments:
Post a Comment